Goldbug Guidance &
Focusing on Career Exploration, Academic Planning, Coping Strategies,
Character Development, Leadership Skills, and Safety Awareness
Lincoln Counselor: Ilene Littlefield
Lincoln Elementary: 580- 327-3008
Longfellow Elementary Guidance Activities:
● Internet Safety and Cyber Citizenship
Guest Speaker - Mr. Steve Tanio: Digital Dos and Don’ts - Sept. 6, 1:00 - 2:00 P.M.
● PTA Guidance Presentation - Tips For A Successful School Year - Sept. 10, 5:30 - 6:30
● Lattes At Lincoln - Oklahoma Testing Parent Portal Information - Sept. 27, 7:45 A.M.
● Red Ribbon Week October 22- 30: Team Lincoln Sticks Together: Safe, Smart & Kind -
Anti-Drug & Bully Strategies & Skills
● Lincoln PRIDE Red Ribbon Rally: Oct. 22nd, 2:00 - 2:45 P.M.
● Miss Oklahoma, Addison Price: Embracing Diversity with Empathy and Understanding
Lincoln PRIDE Anti-Bully Campaign - Oct. 25, 1:00 P.M.
● Weekly Positive Behavior Incentives - Bug Boutique Hours:
Tuesdays: 8:00 - 9:00 A.M. & Wednesdays: 3:00 - 4:00 P.M.
● Weekly Lincoln Leaders - Lincoln Students Serving Others:
Tuesdays: 4th Grade, 8:00 A.M. & Thursdays: 5th Grade, 8:00 A.M.
● Weekly Guidance Lessons with each 4th & 5th Grade Homeroom Class
● Lincoln Students Against Hunger Food Drive: Oct. 7th - Nov. 15th
● Lincoln Elementary Career Fair - Individual Academic Career Plan Community Activity:
Tuesday, Nov. 19, 8:30 - 11:00 A.M.
Parents, please feel free to contact Ilene Littlefield for assistance at the numbers listed above.